- Identification of meter configuration issues and other data errors.
- Automated data validation and infilling.
- Forecasting of daily and diurnal demand.
- Modelling of seasonality and weather influences.
- Online, automated demand forecasting within our MISER software.
We have developed our long-term household consumption forecasting framework for you which is recommended in the UK Water Resource Planning Guidelines.
Our strategic demand forecasting work comprises of:
- Modelling and forecasting household consumption.
- Research into customer behaviour and incorporation within forecasts.
- Econometric modelling and forecasting of non-household consumption.
- Modelling metering, tariffs and water efficiency impacts.
- Analysis of peak water demand and other critical periods.
- Scenario analysis and stochastic forecasting.
- Presentation of information to regulatory bodies and other stakeholders.