Remote asset monitoring optimises the up-time of Automatic Telling Machines (ATMs) or cash machines. It allows financial institutions such as banks to operate and manage a large network of machines effectively. This ensures that any issues are identified early and manpower is efficiently dispatched to remedy identified faults and also potential tampering detected by movement sensors.
With customer loyalty key for the major clearing banks, the remote monitoring of ATMs using a product such as the TBox LT2 / TG2 where two-way communication can be established with an organisation's SCADA solution using Ethernet, PSTN, GSM, GPRS or 3G / 4G is invaluable.
The Remote Telemetry Unit (RTU) solutions from Servelec Technologies even allow IP devices such as video cameras to be connected. Also, virtually unlimited alarms can be defined and sent to multiple recipients, with alerts provided through the SCADA system, by email or via SMS.
So what are the main benefits?
- Improve the up-time of your ATMs
- Manage a network of hundreds or thousands of ATMs
- Get the right information to make the right decision
- Control all your remote devices including ATMs, air conditioning, doors, lights, etc
- Reduce response times for repairs
- Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Maximise your Return on Investment (ROI)