Servelec Group is an international company operating in a number of locations worldwide. We recognise the importance of environmental protection and we are committed to operating its business responsibly, ethically, and in compliance with all applicable legal requirements relating to product innovation, manufacturing, assembly, office and field-based roles. We acknowledge the positive and negative environmental impacts it has on the local, regional and global environment.
As a diverse global business, we recognise the complex challenges of achieving sustainable development in the regions we operate. The social and economic consequences of a changing climate will increasingly have an impact on our customers and stake holders. By recognising and understanding these issues, we will manage risk and capture new market opportunities.
Servelec Group is committed to reduce the environmental impacts of its products and services.
At a minimum, this policy requires compliance with all relevant legislation and other requirements in the countries in which Servelec Group operates; however, we aim to go further than this by adopting best practice. Servelec Group aims to minimise its impact on the environment by:
- Complying with applicable local and international environmental legislation, guidelines and standards.
- Reducing energy consumption and improving energy efficiency, including the consumption of energy from sustainable sources where applicable.
- Minimising the generation of waste at source and taking all reasonable steps to see that waste is reduced recycled or disposed of in a safe and environmental acceptable manner.
- Design energy efficiency into new products and design solutions.
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners to play a full role in implementing our environmental policy.
- Continually improving the environmental management system that mitigate our direct environmental impacts, reduce our use of natural resources and prevent pollution.
- Integrating environmental and sustainability considerations into business decisions in line with our commitment to environmental sustainability.
- Setting targets on key aspects of our environmental performance and reviewing them periodically. We will communicate proactively and openly about our environmental commitments and performance.
- Reducing carbon emissions from our own operations by investing in energy efficient technology,improving our energy management, managing our business travel and influencing staff behaviour.
This statement sets out our approach to managing our environmental impacts through complying with all relevant legislation and mitigating our direct and indirect environmental impacts.