Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas on either offshore or onshore assets takes place under extreme conditions, where ensuring the safety of workers and the asset itself is paramount.
Servelec Controls is an industry leader in the design and implementation of functional Safety Systems. SIRA CASS accredited and members of the 61508 association, our TUV Certified engineers ensure best engineering practice in accordance with IEC 61508.
Our Safety Systems minimise risk by taking preventative action, giving much needed time to shut off systems or evacuate areas prior to an emergency. Our safety solutions include:
- Emergency Shut Down systems (ESD)
- Fire & Gas (F&G) detection and control systems
- Very early warning aspirating smoke detection system (VESDA)
- High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems (HIPPS)
- Triple Modular Redundant Systems
- Rotating equipment safety and control
- 61508 design compliance
- SIL calculation and conformity
- Fire & Gas mapping and philosophy
Servelec Controls' Safety Systems are used throughout the industry from upstream to downstream.