Servelec Controls is an expert in the design and installation of Integrated Control and Safety Systems (ICSS).
An ICSS is a technology platform that combines elements of Process Control and Functional Safety into a single architecture. The systems we integrate may include elements from multiple or single vendors and can incorporate existing systems or implement completely new architecture.
The benefits of our Integrated Control and Safety Systems include:
- Brings together safety and process information in a safe manner
- Resource sharing allows operational and cost efficiency
- Removal of a possible point of failure as a communication gateway is not required between the Safety System and Control System
- Standardised programming across the system
- Reduction of required spares due to the use of common hardware
An example Servelec Controls Integrated Control and Safety System architecture