Servelec Controls works in harsh environments, where quality, the environment and health and safety are of paramount importance to both personnel and the assets we work on.
We are members of a number of groups and governing bodies that help us to ensure safety and guarantee outstanding levels of service for our clients. These include:
- Achilles FPAL
- Achilles UVDB B2 Verify
- TUV Rheinland certified engineers
- 61508 Association members
- Concom membership
- BSI standards ISO 9001 and 22301. Our Eckington and Warrington offices are also accredited with ISO 14001, while our Aberdeen office is ISO 27001 registered.
- SIRA and CASS registered under the International Electrotechnical Commission [IEC] 61508 Functional Safety of Electrical Safety Systems standard
- Signatories of the Supply Chain Charter for Nuclear Decommissioning
- Registered members of the Nuclear Skill Academy Nuclear that’s supports the growth of expertise in the nuclear industry
- Company and employee memberships of the Cyber-security Information Sharing Partnership
- Rated supplier with the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply Sustainability Index
- Members of the Institute of Measurement and Control's Companion Company Scheme
Servelec Controls is a member of the Energy Industries Council and the Britain's Energy Coast Business Cluster.