Reference #: TE.TEN.19102017-1
Salary Range: Up to £20,000
We have a new opportunity for an individual to join our business as a permanent employee for a test technician with electronics specialism. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our successful and long established test department. The main function of the role will be the testing and configuration of our industrial process control and monitoring applications as completed units or sub-assemblies to meet our quality standards. You will also be required to assist in routine maintenance and development of both development and production test rigs and fixtures.
The Key Requirements include;
• Inspection of assembled PCBA’S and completed assemblies from the production line.
• Testing PCBA’S and completed assemblies (RTU’S).
• Final configuration of RTU’S including installing software, hardware configuration, and soak test.
• Hand soldering components (both through hole and SMD) and PCBA fault diagnostic and rework.
• Maintaining records following Quality Control and Administration procedures.
• Rework and repair to component level.
• Dealing with customer repairs and giving customers support.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
Please note that Servelec do not use external recruitment agencies. All recruitment is done in house by our resourcing specialist.